Pages

Sunday, 6 November 2011

Ledge Garden

One of the things one can really miss living in Bahrain is green. Bahrain is a central middle east country, this means you mostly see super tall modern buildings and sand. Lots of sand. It's also very hot and sunny here. So I am taking advantage of the weather conditions and I started a small garden on my window ledge. I put some carrots, some rocket, some coriander, some parsley and some radish. I decided to stalk the radish as it grows from a small seed into my salad! Day 1: I put the seeds inside paper towel. I kept them there for 2-3 days making sure to give them water so the towel is always yet. Day 3: The seeds are already growing. Time to move to a new home. I put them in a pot full of good soil and of for the window ledge!Let's see how long it takes until the first tiny leaves appear... :)

4 comments:

creationsbyeve said...

good luck with your gardening!:)

antigoni said...

waiting for new photos with growing seeds!!!.. bravo kotopoulaki mou ♥

la boom! said...

Good luck Daphne! Keep us informed ;)

heartshapedcreations said...

Bravo kotopoulaki!!! Tha perimenoyme me anypomonysia na skasei myti to proto prasino fyllaraki!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

add