Pages

Monday, 31 January 2011

Monday Moodboard - Cups for good!

1. white hat n scarf - nauliknits 2. Sunflower PomPom - tortillagirl 3. Dark Brown Hood - afra 4. Green chunky cowl - creationsbyeve Yesterday we met at Kangaroo craft store in Athens to make caps for the "Caps for Good” campaign! As you see we all worked very hard! There was also a meeting in Thesoloniki and these are the cups they sent us. We were about 20 women and altogether we made around 60 cups!! Here is mine! I'm very proud I manage to finish it considering that i'm not a good knitter!

9 comments:

creationsbyeve said...

Your cap is gorgeous!!!We had such fun yesterday!!

DemyBlackDesign said...

I wish I could do something like this but I hate to knit... Don't have enough patience I suppose )))

la boom! said...

It must have been awesome!
Congrats girls! :)))

Rita alias alatvian said...

Beautiful MM!
And great cap!
YAY for helping babies to survive!

cri-cri said...

great project !

feel what I felt said...

we had such a nice time!
I love your red cap :)
kisses

LeelaBijou said...

What a lovely cap! Lovely mosaic too :)

antigoni said...

bravo kotopoylaki moy!!

fleurfatale said...

what a wonderful project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

add