Pages

Friday, 7 January 2011

Happy new year!

Well looks like the new year is here and I hope it will be ever better than the last one. To help that here are my 10 "must do" for 2011... Geisha - Printable PDF 2011 Yearly Calendar available in my etsy shop 1: Eat less than what I eat during the holidays! 2: Stop smoking (for some reason this is in every years list :s ) 3: Work more and list at least one item per day to my etsy shop 4: Stop checking emails every half hour. 5: Blog more 6: Start doing some illustrations again 7: Keep my studio tidy 8: Learn how to walk with hills (that will be fun!) 9: Travel more 10: Go to the movies more often

5 comments:

la boom! said...

I totally support you! Seems our lists have so much in common :))) Good luck!

feel what I felt said...

I would like to give you the "Stylish Blogger Award" for your awesomely stylish blog! :)

How this award works is that it's passed on from blogger to blogger, so I received the award from someone and I pass on the award to others. Part of this award is to write 7 things about yourself (on your blog post) and pass this award to 15 other recently discovered blogs you think deserves this award too.

You can see my post and the link for the award here!
http://feelwhatifeltblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award-thank-you-sandra.html

I wish you the best for 2011
Liana

antigoni said...

αχ κοτοπουλακι μου... και τα 10 πονανε!!!! και αυτο δε μπορω να το αποδωσω και στα αγγλικα αξιοπιστα :P

You have my blessings for all of them :)))

Rita alias alatvian said...

Good luck with all your resolutions!
And remember: corrections are always OK!!!

thea said...

maybe you can include 'do spoonful illustration' in this list... I will write to you incase :)

thea.
xx

(www.spoonfulzine.com)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

add