Pages

Saturday, 26 September 2009

Vacation in Jordan!

I came back from my vacation in Jordan with some rare treasures and unique memories! Camels are a must! First time that I saw them up close! Actually they are cute! The Dead Sea is really dead!!! I tried to swim in it and it was just a failed mission! Can you guess what hides behind these huge rocks? Well this! Petra, the lost city! So after so many hours traveling in the hot desert I ended up here! :) And here! :D All day swimming and picking up my treasures from the beach! And here are some! Find more in my etsy shop!

8 comments:

Kreativlink said...

Oh! That must have been a wonderful holiday :D

DeerLola said...

wow, what an amazing trip ! and great treasures too :)

ArtMind said...

Seems like you had a lovely trip & the treasures you found are fantastic! :)

Meltem said...

Amazing views and photos! You had a great vacation! And your jewelry is gorgeous!

Swiedebie said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I love the lost city. Thanks for sharing.

ira said...

OMG that was an awesome holiday! Lucky girl:)

Sigmosaics said...

oh how fabulous! it must have been an amazing trip .. your images are very beautiful! the dead sea, the lost city of petra .. wow. Your new creations are super lovely too btw :)

Inspirations by Stella said...

Thanks for sharing these pics, what a beautiful trip! YOur photograpy is equally beautiful. Love your blog too:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

add